PARKING & DIRECTIONS
Monona Terrace is located at 1 John Nolen Drive, Madison WI 53703. You may park in the Monona Terrace Parking Ramp or any of the city lots surrounding the terrace. (CLICK HERE for a map of all downtown parking available.) Once you arrive at the Monona Terrace, follow the signs to “Exhibition Hall A&B”.
10:30 am - Noon
• Guest Check-In
• Silent auction via mobile bidding with ESPN’s Greg Scalzo as our emcee (auction closes at 11:50 am)
• Local Research Expo
• Community vendor tables – including an AVEDA touch-up station & CPR training
• Go Red Selfies! #MadisonGoesRed (see below for more information on how to get social at the Madison Go Red Luncheon)
Noon - 1:00 pm
• Heart Healthy Lunch
• Program with our honored stroke survivor, Jackie Benish & her family
Click on the picture below to learn more about Jackie's story.
• “Open Your Heart” Special Appeal...take an opportunity to open YOUR heart and make a personal gift
• Expert talk on STROKE featuring UW Health’s E. Luke Bradbury M.D., Assistant Professor of Neurology - UW Madison
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
Wear RED! Just a little pop or a great red dress, show off your Go Red style. Cocktail or business attire preferred.
GOING SOCIAL TO SPREAD AWARENESS!
This year’s luncheon features Selfie Sticks at every table to help share your Go Red glamour and spread awareness about women’s no. 1 killer. Your selfies will be displayed at the luncheon when you hashtag #MadisonGoesRed to your Instagram or Twitter account. If you do not already have an Instagram or Twitter account, please download it before the luncheon to help Madison Go Red!